Leading Through Diverse Situations – Tactfully dealing with differences
Leading different people in order to collectively reach the vision and at the same time to meet personal goals is a quite tricky job. In everyday scenes, haven’t we observed ourselves or others trying to change their approach based on situations? Have you observed how a person works with different people in different ways to get the work done? Leading Through Diverse Situations is designed to enable leaders to adapt to the diverse needs of different situations. Situational adaptability is the key to leadership effectiveness and refers to adaptability to the requirement of the situations or to the needs of the team members whom one has to influence. Tactfully implementing situational adaptability in organization requires leadership skills.
- Do you wish to learn effective ways of handling different leadership situation?
- Do you like to influence people effectively?
- Is there a difficulty in getting your employees aligned towards the goal or the vision?
- Do you like to know the ways of tapping the strengths of every person?
- Do you want your team members to give their full potential in the tasks?
- Do you wish to successfully tackle diverse issues in the organization?
- Do you like to learn different ways of anchoring your leadership style based on the situation or individual?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Leading Through Diverse Situations – Tactfully dealing with differences is just for you.
The main focus of the program is to help participants get the picture of situational adaptability of natural leadership style. Gaining a perspective of this would enable them to function effectively in different situations and handle different people more effectively thus aligning people towards the vision is achieved with effectiveness.
Leading Through Diverse Situations – Tactfully dealing with differences is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, program connects situational adaptability of leadership styles with tactful functioning to promote overall growth.
- Identify own leadership style
- Understand different behavioral priorities of others
- Delegate effectively under diverse scenarios
- Motivate and develop team members effectively through adaptability
- Identify competencies & maturity of the employee and complexity of the task in hand
- Utilize the different styles effectively to achieve better outcomes
- Apply different techniques to align the employees
- Discover the strengths of various employee and play on their strengths
- Enhance overall leadership effectiveness through situational adaptability
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Understanding role of a leader||Understanding the diverse roles that a leaders plays.|
|Leadership Styles||Gaining a perspective of the leadership styles and understanding own natural leadership style.|
|Understanding behavioral styles||Understanding various behavioral priorities to gain a perspective on priorities that are different from ours.|
|Internal motivation||Identifying internal motivators of different people and how to deal with people based on their diverse motivators.|
|Effective delegation||Experiential session on effective delegation to team members. Understanding how delegation style changes with priorities of team members and their experience.|
|Four-part learning path||Information about a four-part learning path to master situational adaptability: Launch, Learn Practice, and Master.|
|Skills of a leader||Identify and practice three major skills possessed by a situational leader, they are goal setting, diagnosing and matching.|
|Critical Conversations||Managing critical conversations effectively through behavioral flexibility.|
|Leadership Flexing||Practicing behavioral flexing to succeed as a leader in diverse situations.|