Motivation & Engagement- Offering more than capability
For any employee to be successful motivation is essential and for one to remain motivated and focused in their goals engagement plays a key role. It is essential that employees remain focused in their tasks, enjoy the work so they are motivated, committed to their organisation’s goals and values, devoted towards organizational productivity. Being focused in the work and enjoying it gives employees a feel of satisfaction and makes them give more than their abilities. This eventually reflects in the productivity and growth of the organization.
- Do you find it difficult to focus on possibilities in changing environment?
- Do you like improve your performance and standards?
- Is there a difficulty in identifying barriers to personal success?
- Do you like to gain a perspective of developing positive attitude during tough times?
- Do you wish to make the teams re-energized?
- Do you want to understand strategies to enjoy your task?
- Do you like to create a personalized goal and work towards it?
- Do you wish to excel in the organization?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Motivation & Engagement- Offering more than the capability is just for you.
Strengthscape’s workshop on Motivation & engagement is designed to enable the employees to be focused and enthusiastic in their tasks and to keep people aligned with the vision and goals of the organization. The program focuses on strategies to create appropriate environment for employees to function optimally and remain motivated and engaged in the work.
Motivation & Engagement- Offering more than the capability is an experiential workshop that uses engaging facilitation and follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. The program enables employees to display expertise in essential areas that aids in greater engagement and to remain motivated throughout.
- Learn to be self-motivated and also motivate others
- To keep the desire alive and to engage effectively in tasks
- Giving more than the capability
- Learn strategies to identify goals of interest and still to be in line with organization
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Basics of motivation and engagement||Learning the basic theories of motivation and the importance of being motivated and engaged.|
|Essentials of Reinforcement||Knowing about the importance of reinforcement & the different ways to reinforce and acknowledge the potential employee.|
|Respect & Recognition||It is essential to maintain cohesiveness within team, so learning to acknowledge the small efforts and have mutual respect for one another through personalized activities.|
|Assigning company values||An activity based technique to keep employees aligned with goals of organization.|
|Effective Goal Setting||Participants learn how to powerfully set goals and get the concept of SMART goals and it’s connection to the motivation.|
|Personal Motivators||Understanding personal motivators, learning strategies to maximize it and adapt it to the organization’s environment.|
|Breaking monotony: tool for retaining employees||Individual strategies on breaking the monotony and being engaged with the work.|
|Art of Feedback||A proper feedback helps to know our strengths and weakness, improves our performance in future. Giving and receiving feedback is an art, learning it for personal and team growth.|