Negotiation Skills – Meet me Halfway
Negotiations Skills have become one of the most sought-after skills for employees across the globe. In a competitive market it is essential to negotiate tactfully to gain a beneficial deal. Negotiation skills also help in avoiding disputes. The techniques surrounding organizational functions can never be considered as complete until the employees across various levels are able to negotiate effectively. It is important to note here that for any organization to function properly and effectively, skills of the employees play an important role. This is why negotiation skills are necessary.
- Do you find it challenging to convey your thoughts to others?
- Do you struggle to convince others to consider your views?
- Do you find it difficult to compromise with others?
- Do you feel bargaining is hard?
- Do you want to seal the deals in favour of your organization without much effort?
- Do you struggle to arrive at win-win scenarios in negotiations?
- Do you want to learn the art of effective bargaining?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Negotiation Skills training: Meet me halfway is just for you.
The program ensures that the employees will be able to learn art of negotiation to ensure the business is running smoothly and in a profitable way. It provides insight on the different stages of negotiation, various personality types for employees to tactfully seal the deal.
Negotiation Skills training: Meet Me Halfway; is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. The program gives insights on art of negotiating differently to each of them. These will be facilitated by activities for better understanding and engaging the team.
- Gaining a perspective on how to negotiate with different personality types
- Knowing about the different stages of negotiation
- Understanding the importance of bargaining smoothly
- Use various strategies to come to a mutual point and achieve results
- Learning about negotiation in a team setting
- Use effective communication to reach good negotiation outcomes
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Personality Types||Understand benefits of knowing personality styles, Behaviors as well as the strengths/weaknesses of each personality style, Identify your own personality style.|
|Stages of Negotiation||To have effective negotiation skills, employees working across different verticals of a company need to find their expertise in the four stages of negotiation.|
|Negotiation Strategies||There are well tested strategies that are used to create a win-win situation.|
|Communication skills||Communication skills are crucial based on the kind of negotiation you engage in, essential to master verbal and non-verbal communication.|
|Handling opposition||Learning to deal with resistances and to make the team agree to a common point.|
|Analyzing the problem areas||To spend time more effectively, analyze the current problem areas.|
|Team Negotiation||As the program focuses on team excellence, Understanding and developing strategies within for practicing negotiation.|