“I hear and I forget, I see, and I remember, I do, and I Understand”- Confucious
At a position where one has seen a lot, experienced a lot and lead a lot, there is nothing much one has to know. But learning, indeed, never ends. Not many would be really interested in taking the extra effort to learn in this fast paced life. Still, wouldn’t it be a good idea to step out of the office and see things you already knew from a different perspective? Outbound trainings are meant to impart essential skills by taking the learners away from the actual work environment to outdoors. The benefits of outbound training programmes are several because of the utilization of concepts from experiential learning model.
- Your everyday journey of home to work to work?
- Is a break from work a fairy tale dream for you because of your busy schedule?
- Are you not a fan of mundane classroom learning?
- Do you believe that there is no end to learning?
- Would you like to go back to your carefree college days for one day?
- Do you like to be better at things you are good at?
- Are you open to different perspectives of the same concept?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Outbound training – Experience to Understand is just for you.
The programme is catered to those at the leadership level to enhance their skills and abilities necessary in leading the team members to ensure the successful running of the organization. The essential competencies of leader like creative thinking, problem-solving, effective communication are taken care of while learning from mother nature.
Outbound training- Experience to Understand is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on extensively researched models of learning, most engaging activities and meaningful discussions, the programme guarantees an experience that will be one of a kind.
- Change in the existing notion about optimism, resilience, critical thinking and self-management
- Identify several solutions to one single problem
- Assess the quality of multiple solutions instantly
- Discover one’s hidden abilities
- Improve one’s skills and overcome the barriers to reach the goal
- Adapt new styles of working and overcome the fear of failure
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Ice- breaker||This session is dedicated to getting to know each other and loosen up the situation. The facilitator encourages the participants to forget their daily routine and look at the world from a different angle.|
|Fighting the fear||This session focuses on training the participants in successful risk taking. The4y are trained to take calculated risks on instances and conditions they were scared about.|
|The big picture||Learning how to align the organization’s vision with the team member’s vision to ensure whole-hearted dedication of the team-members for the organization’s success.|
|Talk for the better||The participants gain insight on the importance of communication and understand how to be an effective communicator at times of crisis.|
|Out of the box||Activity oriented session on the relevance of innovation in leadership|
|Warm down||A half an hour long concluding session that includes sharing the experience and receiving feedback.|