Own It! – Instilling Ownership& Accountability
Ownership & Accountability are key ingredients of successful professionals and even organizations. Ownership & accountability have been found to not only enhance performance but have an overall impact on competency and morale of employees. However, most organizations struggle with these competencies. Accountability is act of being responsible and justifying one’s decisions or actions. A key difference between an out-performer and an under-performer is the lack of ownership. Owning and being accountable for your actions can put you on top of the ladder! “Own It!” is an interactive program designed to drive ownership & accountability in individuals to build a high performance culture. Ownership cannot be delegated or assigned; it is something that is cultivated.
- Does your organization want to inspire ownership in the employees?
- Do you wish to see more commitment from your yourself and others?
- Do you wish to align personal and organizational goals?
- Do you struggle to focus on results rather than getting the job done?
- Do you wish to create a competitive advantage with a highly committed workforce?
- Do you want to create a culture of ownership & accountability?
- Do you want to increase your workplace effectiveness as a professional?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Own It: Instilling ownership & accountability is just for you
The program Own It! focuses on enabling participants understand the criticality of ownership & accountability for success. Participants learn to inculcate behaviours that drive results through personal ownership. This would enable them to take up responsibility for their actions thus ensuring greater performance.
Own It! is an experiential training workshop that uses pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up. Own It! connects personal goals to organizational demands that provide clear path for action at both an individual and an organizational level. ETIX assessment: The intervention can be supported by ETIX. A strong assessment designed to assess the possibility of individuals involving in counterproductive work behaviour.
- Understanding workplace responsibility
- Learn the sources of accountability
- Display high trust behaviours
- Develop ownership
- Align personal and organizational goals
- Understanding the importance of observation and feedback
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Ownership & Accountability||Understand meaning and importance of ownership and accountability.|
|Role of a Professional||Define the role of a professional and impact of ownership & accountability on success.|
|Trust & Accountability||Learn the high trust behaviours and their impact on ownership & accountability.|
|Time Management||Learn the skill of time management to display ownership & accountability effectively.|
|Aligning personal and organizational vision||Integrating personal and organizational vision to create a win-win scenario.|
|Building Consensus on new Vision||Build consensus on a set of shared values for the organization.|
|Changing the mind set||Creating a new mind set of achieving results and taking accountability.|