Planning & Organizing – Applying efforts effectively to plan & organize
Planning and organizing are the most important skills in corporate life today. It is essential for people to plan well in advance to be able to coordinate their activities well and bring about effective and efficient results. It is not important to just be busy but to be busy doing the right thing.
So the management should aim at keeping their employees occupied rightly and gainfully occupied in the most productive tasks. Failing to plan and organize properly proportions to lost money and time. In order to be effective in planning and organizing and to reach goals efficiently Strengthscape’s Planning & Organizing program is helpful.
- Do you find it difficult to plan the tasks correctly?
- Do you like to identify the barriers in setting the effective goals?
- Is there a difficulty to manage and organize tasks?
- Do you wish to forecast changes to plan for them in advance?
- Do you like to coordinate activities to avoid deviation from standards?
- Do you want to build a high performance work environment for others?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Planning & Organizing – Applying efforts effectively to plan & organize is just for you.
The program focuses on helping organizations develop a strategic way of planning and organizing to achieve goals effectively and be prepared for future changes. The program looks at helping participants in creating a proper schedule to fit in tasks, balancing different needs and prioritizing them rightly to enable organizations to operate in fullest of their potential.
Planning & Organizing – Applying efforts effectively to plan & organize is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It involves a customized plan for enabling people to plan effectively and manage time well in order to achieve goals effectively.
- Gaining a perspective on how to spend less time putting out fires each day
- Knowing about the ways to forecast changes and plan in advance
- Gaining a balance between different tasks
- Taking up responsibilities to maintain the work standards
- Knowing the barriers in reaching the goals effectively
- Learning to limit distractions and interruptions
- Being able to delegate tasks effectively to enhance productivity
- Avoiding helplessness when any issue arises
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Getting to know planning and organizing||Understanding the importance of planning and organizing, ways to plan and organize to inculcate better functioning, and components related to it.|
|Planning cycle||Covers different stages involved in planning and understand the planning cycle: Questioning, planning, implementing and evaluating.|
|Planning tools||Viewing the different tools that aid better planning. This would include Mind mapping, Gantt chart, and SWOT.|
|Organizing and Prioritizing||Learning to prioritize tasks based on its urgency and importance. Gaining a perspective of effective organizing speeds up functioning.|
|Pareto Chart/Principle||It helps to know about the frequency of problems or causes in a process. When there are many problems or causes points the most significant. This aids in effective organization and planning.|
|Setting Goals||Getting idea of how to set realistic goals and also to understand how to modify them when the need arises.|
|Art of delegation||As essential it is to have a proper plan and organization it is also required to assign right person for the tasks. Delegation is crucial and the session will include understanding 5 step delegation processe.|
|Balancing tasks||To facilitate greater understanding of ways to balance out between different tasks and roles. To know the art of working smart.|