Positive Thinking – Patience. Persistence. Positivity
Do you wonder how mere thinking could change things? If so, you’re not alone. There are many who feels so. But research shows it is scientific. With positive thinking you can’t change the world but definitely alter the way you perceive things. This promotes overall satisfaction, happiness and well-being. Don’t we all like to be happy after all? Positive thinking is a way of living.
It is said that a positive person spreads positive vibes and attracts positive people. Just think the vibes in an organization filled by people with positive attitude. It helps you to create good impression and gain management attention, and keeps employee motivated thus contributing to productivity.
- Do you wish to develop a positive outlook?
- Do you like to influence others also with your positive attitude?
- Do you want to develop a satisfactory and accepting frame of thinking?
- Do you wish to impact your organization with your positive attitude?
- Do you like to be successful in tackling issues without getting stressed?
- Do you like to improve your self-esteem?
- Do you wish to find motivators that give you satisfaction in life?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Positive Thinking – Patience. Persistence. Positivity is just for you.
The program is designed to help participants understand the functioning of positive thinking and the components that promote positive thinking. With this knowledge they would understand the benefits, needs and the effect it has on day-to-day functioning. This also enables them to control and streamline their attitude thus promoting a positive environment.
Positive Thinking – Patience. Persistence. Positivity is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices the program connects positive thinking with self-esteem and emotional intelligence.
- Create a positive outlook and environment
- Develop the ability to reframe situations from a positive reference point
- Promote overall satisfaction and contentment
- Identify ways to be more optimistic and engaging in difficult situations
- Apply strategies to improve self esteem
- Examine and identify motivators that leads to positive functioning
- Connect between emotional intelligence and positive thinking
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Meaning & Importance of Positive Attitude||Understanding positive thinking, why it is essential and how it changes the environment|
|Positive vs. Negative Thinking||Clear distinction between the positive and negative thinking and how each influences our behavior|
|Duality of Mind||Understanding the interaction between the two parts of mind – conscious and sub-conscious and how one affects the other. The discussion will revolve around the effect of positive thinking and the power of the sub-conscious mind|
|Defining the Frame of Reference||Identifying that we view the environment around us with a frame of reference and sometimes it can lead to decreased morale and esteem. Changing the frame of reference is a skill which will be explained using reframing activity|
|Strategies for Positive Thinking||The factors or components that promote positive thinking will be highlighted. Participants will be left with some workable strategies by the end of this part of the session|
|Finding Inner Motivation||Oriented about the different motivators that keep the employee positive. Ways of finding motivators around the work is discussed. Emphasis on intrinsic motivators|
|Self-esteem and Emotional Intelligence||Identifying how managing one's emotions and enhancing self-esteem can have a great impact on continuous positive attitude|
|Case studies/Activity||To ensure learning and understanding every session is preceded by an activity or case study followed by debrief about the topic. This provides a basis for experiential learning|
|Start Stop Continue||Creating an personal action plan to enhance positive thinking|