Retail Operations – Letting the quality speak
The management of retail establishments of an organization on an everyday basis is essential for the functions to be carried out effectively. Retail operations are all about understanding the needs of the customers. If the customer needs are well analysed along with updates in the market business can be enhanced.
Customer focus is at the heart of any retail organization. Retail operations are unique and therefore require specialised understanding. With e-commerce, retail operations have undergone a sea-change. There is a growing need to streamline retail operations to enhance profitability. This program is designed to provide understanding regarding merchandising, logistics and cost control which are essential to retail management.
- Do you want to make your retail operations profitable in the world of e-commerce?
- Do you wish to learn ways to easily manage retail establishments?
- Do you like to understand the various needs of customers?
- Is there a difficulty in engaging in inventory management?
- Do you want gain knowledge about the supply chain management?
- Do you wish to successfully establish relationship with customers and expand your network?
- Do you want to learn how to manage retail operations profitably?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Retail Operations – Letting the quality speak is just for you.
The main focus of the program is to help participants understand the different principles, responsibilities and tasks in a retail operation and how this functioning has an effect on the overall productivity and profitability of the organization. This would enable the participants to work to their potential and also develop better customer relations.
Retail Operations – Letting the quality speak is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the program connects efficiency in retail operations and customer relations to overall productivity to enable managers to effectively run retail operations.
- Identify the different needs of the customers
- Develop inventory management techniques
- Understand concepts of merchandise management
- Identify technique for vendor management
- Ensuring SOP are adhered to, to maintain standards
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Retail Management Overview||Understanding the concepts of retail management|
|Supply chain management||Understand the flow of supply chain management and ways to ensure there is no break in the flow. Identify functions and importance of supply chain management|
|Inventory management||Understand the process and functions of effective inventory management. Learn about the essentials of an effective inventory or resource management|
|Customer focus (SOP)||Identify the importance of being customer centric, need to maintain customer loyalty and in order to maintain it effectively SOP adherence is also dealt|
|People improvement/ development||Identifying the training needs of the employees to maintain effective operations|
|Case studies/Activity||Case study on retail management to experience nuances for effective retail management|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning|