Selling Skills – What it takes to succeed
Sales is said to be the backbone of any organization. The sole purpose of any organization is to sell their products or services to the customers with some amount of profit. In order to sell successfully to customers certain skills are necessary. Have you found it difficult to talk to the customer after an objection from their side? Negotiation is an art and don’t we all wish to master it? Every organization would aim at building a loyal customer base – though all functions contribute to this objective, sales plays a crucial role.
Understanding the needs of the customers and dealing with them accordingly requires skills and knowledge. Any employee who could achieve that will stand out and excel as a salesperson.
- Do you struggle with closing sales?
- Do you wish to learn ways of handling resistance from the customer with ease?
- Do you like to understand the various principles of salesmanship?
- Is there a difficulty in engaging in a successful negotiation process?
- Do you like to know the dimensions of selling skills in depth?
- Do you struggle with cold calling?
- Do you wish to successfully establish relationships with customers and expand your network?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then Selling Skills – What it takes to succeed is just for you.
The main focus of the program is to help participants understand the different principles, dimensions and concepts related to selling and salesmanship that assist in developing better selling skills. This program deals with managing resistance, negotiation and better communication with the customers to enhance effectiveness of sales people.
Selling Skills – What it takes to succeed is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the program connects efficiency in selling skills with the right amount of knowledge and understanding of the various aspects around selling.
- Identify the different needs of customers and sell accordingly
- Develop ways to effectively tackle resistance and objections
- Apply different techniques of negotiation skills to come to a consensus
- Discover the strategies for effective selling skills
- Enhance the overall sales effectiveness and contribute to the bottom-line
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Overview of selling skills||Understanding the concept of selling skills and going through the overview of the whole program|
|Principle and dimensions of selling||Understanding the principles of salesmanship and identify the three dimensions of selling|
|3 dimensions of selling||Delve deep into the 3 dimensions of selling
|Handling sales calls||Understanding the different stages of call sequence: Pre-call planning, Opening, Probing, Reinforcing, and Gaining information.|
|Dealing with resistance and objections||Effectively managing interactive sessions, sticking to the agenda and completing the meeting in the scheduled time slot.|
|Negotiation skills||Identify the stages of negotiation and learn how to settle with win-win outcomes|
|Case studies/Activity||Practice selling skills through a sales case study|
|Start Stop Continu||Discussion based session to enhance learning|