Stakeholder Management – Catering to the unseen needs
It is essential to look into the big picture and work towards it rather than getting stuck into a hole. To cater to the needs acknowledging the existing conflicts and devising ways to manage those conflicts is required. To sustain in this competitive global market, it is essential for organization to carefully analyse the expectations of stakeholders and employ techniques to successfully meet the expectations. Strengthscape’s Stakeholder Management program helps in catering to unseen needs successfully.
- Do you find it difficult to gain stakeholder commitment and support?
- Would you like to avoid the common mistakes in managing expectations?
- Is there a difficulty in gaining an effective buy-in?
- Do you like to develop strong stakeholder relationships to ensure success?
- Do you wish to build trusting relationships and develop a good rapport?
- Would you like to find the common grounds with other people and create a win-win situation?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Stakeholder Management – Catering to the unseen needs is just for you.
The focus of the program is to assist in understanding the importance to collaborate with stakeholders. Build trust and enhance cooperation, gain buy-in, manage expectations through effective persuasion and influencing techniques, and dynamically adjust to a wide range of situations.
Stakeholder Management – Catering to the unseen needs is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the program connects cultural diversity with collaborative functioning to promote personal growth. The program will increase your ability to understand and manage the needs of stakeholders more effectively.
- Achieve goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Identify and understand stakeholder needs
- Clarify and manage expectations effectively
- Apply strategies to gain cooperation and support
- Manage stakeholder frictions effectively
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Overview||Identify one’s stakeholders and their roles|
|Understanding Stakeholder expectations||Deals with Getting buy-in, Stakeholder identification, Stakeholder requirements analysis, Aligning and prioritizing stakeholder requirements to business and organizational objectives|
|Communicating with clarity||Communicate effectively with learning to manage conflict effectively and move towards results|
|Manage stakeholder engagement||Apply strategies to maintain the commitment, Reach out to the public or customers and Internal status reporting in order to maintain the engagement of the stakeholders|
|Influencing without authority||Deals with rightly influencing people to get a buy-in and also to create a win-win situation|
|Stakeholder frictions||Knowing about the different stakeholder friction points and understanding how to manage and find a solution for it|
|Action planning||Start Stop Continue action plan for personal excellence|