Stakeholder Management – The 3600 Management
Stakeholders are not only those an employee interacts with on a day-to-day basis within the organization., but also customers, shareholders and statutory and regulatory bodies.
Stakeholder Management is the process of identifying various stakeholders, analysing their needs and planning and implementing action to keep them engaged. There is a set of techniques which can be used to ensure right engagement with stakeholders and minimise conflict and frictions.
Strengthscape’s Stakeholder Management program helps in catering to the needs of all the stakeholders and aligning their goals with that of the organization.
- Do you find it difficult to gain stakeholder commitment and support?
- Would you like to avoid the common mistakes in managing expectations?
- Is there a difficulty in gaining an effective buy-in?
- Do you like to develop strong stakeholder relationships to ensure success?
- Do you wish to build trusting relationships and develop a good rapport?
- Do you find it difficult to have effective interactions with your stakeholders because of their uniqueness and differences?
- Would you like to find the common grounds with other people and create a win-win situation?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Stakeholder Management-The 3600 Management needs is just for you.
The focus of the program is to assist in understanding the importance to collaborate with stakeholders. The program will also ensure that the participants learn how to build trust and enhance cooperation, gain buy-in, manage expectations through effective persuasion and influencing techniques, and dynamically adjust to a wide range of situations.
Stakeholder Management – The 3600 Management is an activity-driven workshop where the facilitator drives insights using group discussions, games, videos and practice sessions. Based on best practices, our experienced trainers can help the participants learn the dos and don’ts while engaging stakeholders and get an experience on how to manage stakeholder friction using practice sessions.
- Identify and understand stakeholder needs
- Achieve goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Clarify and manage expectations effectively
- Apply strategies to gain cooperation and support
- Manage stakeholder frictions effectively
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Identifying Stakeholders||This session will be dedicated to identifying the various stakeholders the participants interact with- internal and external stakeholders- and identifying their roles|
|Behavioural styles of the Stakeholders||Discover behavioural, priorities, strengths, challenges, motivators and stressors and communicate. In this session participants explore ways to get buy-in, understanding stakeholder requirements, and aligning and prioritizing stakeholder requirements to business and organizational objectives Tips and tricks to communicate with clarity to ensure healthy resolution of conflicts. The program can be enhanced using the DiSC Model of Behaviour and psychometric assessments|
|Managing upwards and laterally||Understand the basis of managing upwards and peers and influence them by aligning team goals and organizational goals|
|Team management||Understanding the significance of the team members, who are the key stakeholders, and making use of strategies to ensure effective engagement|
|External Stakeholder Management and Engagement||Apply strategies to maintain the commitment, reach out to the customers and shareholders in order to maintain the engagement of the stakeholders|
|Stakeholder frictions||Activity-based session to practice the strategies and tips to manage stakeholder frictions|
|Action planning||Start Stop Continue action plan for personal excellence|