Stress Management – Living over Surviving
With increasing work pressure organizations need to help employees learn how to manage their stress at work. Preventative stress management is a corporate philosophy that is concerned with eliminating stress and improving employee health. By helping employee manage stress better the organization increases the overall functioning. It is essential to understand the causes of stress and how it affects at different levels. Learning to be calm under stressful situations aids in thinking more effectively, which gives much better solutions. Having a collaborative environment is quite essential for optimal functioning of the organization and managing stress aids that.
- Do you find it challenging to manage your tasks?
- Do you struggle complete your work in time?
- Do you feel the job is overwhelming?
- Do you feel works keep piling up?
- Do you feel you keep worrying about things?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate?
- Is there a feeling of increased irritability or anger?
- Do you face increased interpersonal conflicts?
- Do you experience emotional outbursts in times of stress?
- Is your personal health suffering due to increasing stress levels?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Stress management: Living over surviving is just for you.
The program ensures that Individual understands the types of stress, develop attitude to reach out for help, prioritizing tasks, learning to take a break, ability to cope stress better. They will be able to insights into the causes, signs and symptoms of stress and to be prepared
Stress management: Living over Surviving is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. It is facilitated with activities to engage the participants and also to aid in faster understanding.
- Gaining a perspective on different types of stress
- Knowing about the effects that consistently high levels of stress can have on work /life balance
- Identifying the factors that can support stress management: nutrition, exercise, relaxation, supportive relationships
- Understanding the factors that impact on ability to manage the stressors that affect work and personal lives
- Knowing how using effective time management techniques can help improve stress levels
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Stress||Gaining a perspective of stress.|
|Types of stress||Learning about the different types of stress, how they are essential, inevitable, etc.|
|Causes, Signs and Symptoms||Understanding the various causes of stress, different signs and symptoms through which one could identify they are in stress.|
|Stress and time||Understanding the connect between time management and stress and knowing how effective management of time aids in reducing stress levels!|
|Differences in perceiving stress||Gaining information on how differently stress is perceived by varied personality people, by different gender etc. through activities.|
|Strategies||Framing strategies to deal with stress and cope with its effect in an effective way.|
|Stress Management Techniques||Understanding about different techniques like action-oriented skills, emotion- oriented skills, and acceptance-oriented skill|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning experience|