Time Management – Working Smarter to Enhance Productivity
Time management is the ability to consolidate and schedule all the work by spacing it within the stipulated and available time. Prioritizing tasks based on their importance is a key to efficient time management. Efficiency in completing tasks within the deadline creates a good reputation for employees and also for the organization.
Preparing an extensive plan for the varied set of tasks and sticking to those tasks as per the schedule will give you an edge over the others. For developing better organization skills and to escape from last minute pressure Strengthscape’s Time Management training program would serve as a solution.
- Do you find it challenging to finish tasks on time?
- Do you struggle to engage yourself in sticking to a schedule?
- Is there a difficulty in organizing your work?
- Do you feel works keep piling up?
- Is there a struggle in spacing out the tasks within the time?
- Do you want to accomplish more in the available time?
- Do you wish to complete tasks beforehand and avoid last minute stress and tension?
- Do you want to develop the art of prioritizing your tasks?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Time management: Working smarter to enhance productivity is just for you.
The program ensures that tasks are correctly analysed and neatly organized so work is completed on time. This enables employees to be focused, productive, organized and prioritize better. It helps professionals to be punctual and create a positive image. Help in faster completion of tasks thus contributing to better organizational productivity.
Time management: Working smarter to enhance productivity is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience.
Time Mastery Profile: Helps people assess their time-management effectiveness and create a personal plan for improving their skills in key areas.
- Gaining a perspective on how to organize tasks
- Knowing about the difference between urgent and important tasks
- Understanding the importance of managing time effectively
- Practicing the skill of being punctual and avoiding procrastination
- Learning about time mastery
- Managing external time wasters
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Time Mastery Profile®||Understand current level of skill with a skill-gap analysis.|
|Urgent and important||Understanding the distinction between urgent and important tasks that aids in much better prioritization.|
|Dealing with common wasters||Learning how to manage Interruptions, Shifting Priorities, Too Much Information, Meetings & Travel.|
|Power of the right attitude||Time management begins with having the right attitude – you have the power!|
|Setting SMART Goals||Setting goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed...and written.|
|Analyzing the problem areas||To spend time more effectively, analyze the current problem areas.|
|Art of delegation||Learn why and how to delegate to utilize time better as an individual and a team.|
|Say no to procrastination||Understand what causes procrastination and develop preventive action.|
|Team Time||Understanding and develop strategies on best use of “team time”.|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning experience.|