Women at Work – The art of Multi-tasking
As a group, women have reached greater heights and have come long way out of their shells. They are empowered them with several skills and abilities to function successfully in the competitive forum. But, don’t we sometimes just get overwhelmed by different roles played by us? It is necessary to understand the integral functioning and develop strategies to balance things out. Knowing about various techniques to handle things efficiently aids in performing the various roles more effectively. It aids in better performance and thus enabling women to move up the ladder.
Women at Work – The Art of Multitasking, is about enabling women to play varied roles effectively, to create balance in life and achieve goals effectively.
- Do you like to form a good relation with the colleagues and leaders?
- Do you like to develop a personal style for yourself in your work environment?
- Do you like to know the various benefits available for women at work?
- Do you want to understand the work culture?
- Do you wish to successfully tackle different roles and definitions?
- Do you like to learn ways to balance the work and personal life?
If your answer to these questions is “yes”, then Women at Work – The art of Multi-tasking are just for you.
The focus of the program is to help women at work understand the importance of being confident and efficient in the workplace. Making them gain a perspective of techniques to create a balance between various roles and their demands. The greatest inhibitor for many is their own mindset, this program will enable women to create a winning mindset and learn tools and techniques to scale the heights in the professional world.
Women at Work – The art of Multi-tasking is based on experiential learning using online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, the program connects perfect work life balancing techniques in order to ensure efficient performance for women who play varied roles.
- Understanding the different work culture and its growth
- Analysing different benefits and flexibilities available for women at work place
- Planning ways to create a balance between personal and professional demands
- Evaluating the progress and creating ways to improve
- Setting professional goals
- Identifying strategies for achieving goals
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introduction||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Understanding the work culture||Understanding the various factors that has evolved over time with regard to the work culture and the importance of women in work|
|Flexible work arrangements||Identify benefits offered to working women from the organizations and also government. Orienting about how they can benefit from those.|
|Personal style||Identifying and developing personal style through powerful conversations and mannerisms. Creating a strong personal brand.|
|Role of Women||Identify various roles played by women and understand opportunities and challenges within the roles.|
|Work-life balance||Techniques to balance out between work and personal tasks are discussed|
|Goal Setting||Learn how to set effective goals and identify strategies to achieve them. Identify personal strength and areas of improvement to ensure continuous growth.|
|Ensuring performance||Discussion on various qualities to be possessed to be a great leader and to lead and manage others effectively.|
|Changing Mindset||Identify self-limiting mindset, create strategies for changing a limiting mindset to a winning mindset.|