Program Your Mind for Success!!!
The Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) Certification not only gives participants the best practices and understanding of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to achieve optimum mental ability but also practical applications of NLP techniques.
NLP is the art of understanding behavioral patterns and communication patterns of self and others to get better results. Strengthscape’s time tested methodology of phased learning with opportunity to get handholding for any personalised real-life projects, gives participants the confidence to master applications of NLP techniques as life skill.
The main goal is to enhance people’s ability to make wise and creative decisions for personal growth and professional excellence.
Interested? Contact us!
- Define and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and its relevance in life and work.
- Enhanced Rapport building skills applicable in coaching, relationship building, negotiation, sales and many more.
- Challenge Limiting beliefs – Mastering NLP techniques for driving change in oneself with enhanced problem solving and decision making skills.
- Apply sensory specific language – Use Modeling Techniques to improve own communication skills and, decoding facial expressions and body language for others.
- Ability to use ‘meta programs’ or ‘meta questioning’ in developing focus and various other purposes
Who should obtain this Certification?
- Corporate Trainers & Coaches, aspiring NLP Coaches or Trainers
- Individuals wishing to TRANSFORM their lives
- Therapists, Counsellors & Teachers
- Parents, students, Corporate Personnels
Post Program Support
Lifetime access to LMS which gives access to
- Session Recordings
- Session Material
- Media Library
- Additional Reading material & case studies
- Social media updates & ongoing research on N.L.P.
Benefits of NLP Training
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a powerful approach to communication, personal development, and leadership. NLP enables us to understand how our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors influence us and others. With NLP, we can improve our communication skills, build deeper connections with others, and achieve our goals. NLP has been widely used in business, coaching, education, and therapy, and has proven to be effective in enhancing leadership, communication, and influence.
Here are some compelling reasons why professionals from a diverse range of fields should consider NLP training:
- Enhance Leadership Skills : Leadership is the ability to inspire and influence others towards a common goal. NLP provides insights into our own and others’ communication styles and preferences, enabling us to adapt our leadership approach to different situations and audiences. NLP also helps us become better listeners, which is a critical aspect of being an effective leader. Through NLP, we can develop greater emotional intelligence and the ability to motivate ourselves and others towards achieving shared goals.
- Boost Communication Skills : Communication is one of the most important skills in any profession, and NLP offers a range of tools and techniques to enhance communication skills. We can learn how to build rapport with others, how to listen and empathize, and how to communicate more effectively, both verbally and non-verbally. NLP also provides us with insights into how our thoughts, emotions, and language patterns influence our communication and the communication of others.
- Develop Resilience : Resilience is the ability to bounce back from setbacks and challenges. NLP provides tools and techniques to help us manage our emotions, reframe negative beliefs, and build resilience. Through NLP, we can learn to adopt a growth mindset, where we see challenges as opportunities for growth, rather than as obstacles. Developing greater resilience can help us cope with stress and uncertainty, and enable us to stay focused and motivated towards our goals.
- Improve Emotional Intelligence : Emotional intelligence is the ability to understand and manage our own emotions and the emotions of others. NLP provides insights into our own and others’ emotional states, enabling us to communicate more effectively, build rapport, and manage conflicts. Through NLP, we can learn to recognize and regulate our own emotions, and develop empathy and understanding towards others.
- Enhance Sales Skills : Sales is all about building relationships with customers and persuading them to buy. NLP provides a range of tools and techniques to enhance sales skills, such as building rapport, identifying customer needs, and influencing their decision-making process. NLP also helps us become more confident and persuasive in our sales interactions, leading to increased sales and customer satisfaction.
- Boost Coaching Skills : Coaching is about helping people achieve their goals and potential. NLP provides tools and techniques to help us understand our clients’ communication styles, beliefs, and motivations, enabling us to coach them more effectively. NLP also helps us develop greater empathy and rapport with our clients, leading to deeper connections and better outcomes.
- Improve Networking Skills : Networking is about building relationships with others in your profession or industry. NLP provides insights into how to build rapport quickly, maintain conversations, and make a lasting impression. NLP also helps us develop greater confidence, assertiveness, and social skills, which are essential for successful networking.
- Develop Relationship Skills : Relationships are at the heart of all our personal and professional interactions. NLP provides insights into how our communication, emotions, and behaviors influence our relationships, enabling us to build deeper and more meaningful connections with others. NLP also helps us develop greater empathy, understanding, and respect towards others, leading to more positive and fulfilling relationships.
In conclusion, NLP training can benefit professionals from a diverse range of fields by enhancing their leadership, communication, and influence skills, improving their resilience and emotional intelligence, and boosting their sales, coaching, networking, and relationship skills. With NLP, professionals can achieve greater success and fulfilment in their personal and professional lives and make a positive impact on others.
How does NLP work?
NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming, is a technique that is used in various fields, including therapy, coaching, business, and even politics. It is based on the idea that the language we use and the way we think and perceive the world around us affects our behavior and emotions.
So, How does NLP work? NLP training involves various techniques and exercises that aim to help individuals identify and change certain patterns of thinking, emotions, and behavior that may be holding them back or causing problems in their lives. The training involves a range of techniques, including visualization, anchoring, reframing, and rapport-building, among others.
The basic premise of NLP is that our brains create individual maps of the world based on our experiences, beliefs, and values. These maps are different for each person, and they guide our behavior, emotions, and thoughts. However, sometimes these maps can become distorted, limiting our potential and creating negative patterns of thinking and behavior. Through NLP training, individuals can learn to identify and change these patterns.
One of the key techniques used in NLP is visualization. This technique involves creating mental pictures of a situation or outcome, which can help individuals to focus their thoughts and emotions on achieving their goals. Visualization can be used for a range of situations, from overcoming anxiety and fear to improving performance in sports or business.
Another important technique used in NLP is anchoring, which involves pairing a specific physical sensation or trigger with a particular emotion or state of mind. For example, a person may choose to pinch their finger whenever they feel confident or happy, and over time, this physical sensation can become associated with the positive emotion or state of mind. This technique can then be used to help individuals access positive emotions and states of mind when they need it.
Reframing is another key technique used in NLP. This involves changing the way a person perceives a situation or experience, often by changing the language or words used to describe it. For example, using positive language to describe a challenging situation can help a person to feel more empowered and motivated to overcome it.
Rapport-building is also an important technique used in NLP, which involves developing a strong connection with another person through language, body language, and other non-verbal cues. Building rapport can help to create a sense of trust, safety, and empathy, which can be essential for effective communication, problem-solving, and teamwork.
NLP training is typically delivered through a series of workshops or one-on-one coaching sessions. These sessions may involve a combination of exercises, techniques, and discussions, designed to help individuals identify and overcome limiting patterns of thinking and behavior.
During NLP training, individuals may also learn about the different levels of communication, including verbal and non-verbal communication, and how these levels can be used to create deeper connections and understanding with others.
One of the strengths of NLP is its flexibility, which allows it to be adapted and applied in a range of situations, including therapy, coaching, education, and business. For example, NLP techniques can be used to help people overcome phobias, change negative thought patterns, improve communication skills, and build successful businesses.
In conclusion, NLP training offers individuals techniques to be able to identify and change limiting patterns of thinking and behaviour. Neuro-Linguistic Programming offers a variety of techniques that allow the individual to achieve their desired outcome by rationalising their thought process, harnessing the power of their mind, and tailoring their communication.
Overall, NLP training can be a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their life, relationships, and career. By learning how to communicate more effectively, understand different perspectives, and overcome limiting beliefs, individuals can develop their potential and achieve their goals.
Anchoring in NLP
Anchoring is a powerful Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) technique that can be used to control emotional states and improve performance. This technique involves creating a connection between a particular stimulus or situation and a specific emotional state, allowing individuals to easily access that emotional state when needed.
Anchoring works by creating a strong association between a specific stimulus and an emotional state. This stimulus can be anything from a particular sound or image to a physical sensation or gesture. The key is to create a clear and consistent connection between the stimulus and the desired emotional state.
For example, if an athlete wants to feel more confident before a competition, they could create an anchor by associating a specific physical gesture, such as a fist pump, with the feeling of confidence. Then, when they need to access that feeling of confidence during the competition, they can simply perform the physical gesture to trigger the associated emotional state.
Anchoring can be applied in a variety of contexts, from sports performance to public speaking to personal development. By using this technique, individuals can gain greater control over their emotional states, improve their performance, and enhance their overall quality of life.
Some of the key benefits of anchoring include:
- Increased emotional control: By creating anchors for desired emotional states, individuals can gain greater control over their emotional responses to various situations. This can help to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as improve overall emotional well-being.
- Improved performance: Anchoring can be used to improve performance in a variety of contexts, from sports to public speaking to business. By accessing desired emotional states, individuals can perform at their best and achieve their goals.
- Enhanced confidence: Anchoring can be used to create a sense of confidence and self-assurance, which can be particularly beneficial in high-pressure situations.
- Greater resilience: Anchoring can help individuals to bounce back from setbacks and challenges more quickly, by accessing positive emotional states and reducing negative ones.
There are several different techniques that can be used to create anchors. Some of the most common include:
- Visual anchors: These involve associating a particular image or visual stimulus with a specific emotional state. For example, a person might create an anchor by visualizing a particular scene or image that makes them feel calm or happy.
- Auditory anchors: These involve associating a particular sound or piece of music with a specific emotional state. For example, a person might create an anchor by listening to a particular song that makes them feel motivated or inspired.
- Kinesthetic anchors: These involve associating a particular physical sensation or gesture with a specific emotional state. For example, a person might create an anchor by squeezing their fist or tapping their chest to access a feeling of confidence or calm.
- Linguistic anchors: These involve associating a particular word or phrase with a specific emotional state. For example, a person might create an anchor by repeating a positive affirmation or mantra to access a feeling of confidence or self-assurance.
Once an anchor has been created, it can be activated at any time by simply performing the associated stimulus. For example, a person might activate a visual anchor by imagining the associated image, or a kinesthetic anchor by performing the associated physical gesture.
Anchoring can be particularly useful in high-pressure situations, such as public speaking or job interviews. By creating anchors for desired emotional states, individuals can access those states quickly and easily, helping to reduce anxiety and improve performance.
Anchoring can also be used to help individuals overcome negative emotional states, such as anxiety or fear. By creating anchors for more positive emotional states, individuals can counteract negative emotions and improve their overall well-being.
One potential limitation of anchoring is that it can be difficult to create a strong association between a stimulus and a desired emotional state. It may take some trial and error to find the most effective anchor for a particular individual, and it may not work for everyone. Additionally, anchors may lose their effectiveness over time if they are not used consistently or if the association between the stimulus and emotional state weakens.
Another potential limitation is that anchors may not be effective for more complex emotional states, such as depression or trauma. In these cases, it is important to seek professional help from a qualified therapist or mental health professional.
Despite these limitations, anchoring can be a powerful tool for improving emotional control and performance in a variety of contexts. It is a relatively simple technique that can be learned quickly and easily, and can be applied in a wide range of situations.
To create effective anchors, it is important to follow a few key principles. First, it is important to choose a stimulus that is consistent and reliable. This could be a particular image, sound, or physical gesture that is easy to reproduce and associate with the desired emotional state.
Second, it is important to associate the anchor with the desired emotional state in a clear and consistent manner. This could involve visualizing the associated image or repeating a particular phrase or mantra, for example.
Third, it is important to use the anchor consistently and regularly to reinforce the association between the stimulus and emotional state. This can help to strengthen the connection over time and improve the effectiveness of the anchor.
In summary, anchoring is a powerful NLP technique that can be used to improve emotional control and performance in a variety of contexts. By creating an association between a particular stimulus and a desired emotional state, individuals can access that state quickly and easily when needed, helping to reduce stress, anxiety, and negative emotions. While anchoring may not work for everyone, it is a relatively simple technique that is worth exploring for anyone looking to improve their emotional well-being and performance.
Program Your Mind for Success!!!