Imagine working in an organization where conflict and challenging comments are addressed in a constructive and effective way.
Conflict situations pose a hazard to the majority of us, and our natural instinct is to defend ourselves. The process of a conflict occurrence triggering an instinctive thinking, which in turn causes a damaging response, may lead us to respond so quickly that we don’t even stop to consider what we’re doing.
Create a culture where everyone is comfortable resolving disputes amicably and successfully. Assist everyone in your organization in properly addressing the inevitable issues of workplace conflict by abstaining from damaging behavior. Embrace productive conflict by using the helpful advice, easy tactics, and doable activities through Everything DiSC Productive Conflict.
With the help of the Everything Disc Productive Conflict profile, individuals may better understand their own conflict-related behaviors, learn how to control their reactions, and develop unique communication techniques. This profile, which combines personalized insights from DiSC with the well-established science of cognitive behavioral theory, focuses less on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution and more on helping participants identify and change their destructive habits into more productive responses. Results-driven relationships at work improve as a result.
Features of the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile
- A 23-page paper discusses methods for raising one’s level of conflict-awareness
- Without the help of an assessment specialist, the narrative’s language is reassuring, unique, and simple to understand
- Each DiSC style’s destructive and constructive conflict behaviors are examined
- Participants learn why people react negatively to conflict and how to phrase their reactions in a more constructive way
- Via MyEverythingDiSC, Wiley’s online extended learning platform, individuals can also assess how their style compares to that of their peers
Strengthscape’s Webinar on Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Through this webinar, you will be able to explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC Style, learn how to manage their responses to conflict situations, and gain personalized communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues.
In this webinar, we will walk through the profile and understand the application of this report at workplace:
- Explore various features of the Everything DiSC Productive Profile
- Deepen the understanding of self and others in conflict
- Understand the importance of making conflicts at workplace
- Explore Follow-Up reports –Group Culture Report, Team View and Comparison Reports
What will this Webinar Help you Achieve?
- Boost productivity and performance of the team
- Team members acquire the skills necessary to “step back” from damaging confrontation, reframe their perceptions, and modify their responses
- Coworkers work more effectively together when there is greater respect and understanding
- Conflicts are swiftly resolved without leading to stress among the team
- Good interactions and ideas-sharing increase creativity and improve problem-solving
Conflict is one of the cornerstones of high-functioning teams, according to Patrick Lencioni’s New York Times bestseller ‘Five Dysfunctions of a Team’. Conflict may have a bad connotation, but Lencioni employs the word on purpose. We participate in productive conflict when we’re dedicated to determining the optimal path of action. When another person’s point of view offers a better strategy, we concede to their position and argue for what we think to be correct.
Conflict, however, cannot be resolved amicably if parties don’t understand how their actions are damaging the relationship and undermining trust. By assisting us in comprehending the motivations and behaviors of others, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict helps us close these trust gaps.