Imagine an organization led by inspirational, visionary, and highly effective leaders. Everything DiSC Work of Leaders gives you the ideal framework to do just that. Work of Leaders uses the three-stage framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution to deliver clear and practical action plans for sustained leadership development, allowing leaders at all levels to understand their own leadership style and its impact on their effectiveness.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders is excellent for leadership development, executive coaching, and career advancement. This is a powerful strategic leadership tool based on four years of in-depth research, detailed analysis of prominent leadership best practices, and input from over 300 leadership experts from over 150 organizations.
Based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers connected to each stage, Strengthscape’s Webinar on the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile offers thorough, context-specific, tailored leadership development techniques in this 23-page profile:
- Find out more about the DiSC model and how it might help define a leader’s role
- Recognize good leadership practices
- Find out what truly constitutes outstanding leadership
- Become more self-aware
- Discover their current location and their required location
- Determine their areas of leadership strength, weakness, and room for improvement
- Recognize the effects of their style on efficacy in various situations
- Boost overall leadership effectiveness
- When everyone is looking to you for leadership, figure out how to modify your natural style to be more effective
- Learn and understand the three fundamental responsibilities of every leader:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
How you approach each phase of the process depends on your DiSC style. DiSC makes no claims about your ability to complete any of the steps. It merely informs you of how much energy will be needed to complete each step’s various components.
Work of Leaders focuses on learning how your tendencies affect your performance and leadership development in particular settings, as opposed to other DiSC reports that place more emphasis on comprehending individual differences.