Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience, it teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. This creates an agile approach to workplace interactions and helps them to navigate outside their comfort zones and empowers them to meet the demands of any situation. The outcome is focused on creating an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support a thriving agile culture. Merging facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools creates a personalized learning experience to help participants discover their DiSC style, understand their EQ strengths, recognize their EQ potential, and commit to customized strategies for building agility.
- Discover the instinctive mindsets that shape people’s responses and interactions
- Recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them
- Take action to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations
Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile
The 26-page Agile EQ report focuses on discovering individual DiSC styles, understanding individual EQ strengths and potentials, and committing to building customized agile strategies.
- A research-validated assessment: The Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment combines adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise Agile EQ insights to each participant in their personalized profile.
- Personalized Profile: This 26-page profile helps learners discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
- Easily Customizable: Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment.
Everything DiSC Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Agile EQ. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC Group Culture Report
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk-taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
MyEverythingDiSC.com is a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, MyEverythingDiSC.com cements the lessons that your participants are introduced to within their Everything DiSC profiles and classroom facilitation, extending their learning into the future. This complimentary tool actively incorporates participants’ new DiSC knowledge into their daily interactions by offering strategies for working and communicating with specific team members.