Everything DiSC Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role-whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager.
This is a personalized learning experience to teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people. A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow-up, it focuses on learning in five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers.
While gaining more in-depth knowledge about themselves, participants also learn about their direct reports, and their own managers by using the DiSC model. They learn how their management styles influence their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem-solving. This program offers concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their team members and peers, to get the best results from their people.
- Discover their DiSC Management style: recognize the priorities and preferences that shape their experience as managers of others, and as an employee who must also effectively manage upwards
- Understand how their unique style influences their approach to directing and delegation
- Learn strategies to improve employee motivation and develop the full potential of people with differing DiSC styles
- Identify new ways to work more effectively with their own managers
- Everything DiSC® Management Profile
- This research-validated, online assessment, 27-page management-specific profile report, helps learners better understand:
- Their approach to managing and developing others—their perspectives on directing and delegating
- How DiSC style influences the factors that others find motivating
- Insights for building strong relationships with their own managers
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation.
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk-taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.