This learning experience prepares individuals for success in teams. This requires individuals to Trust each other, engage in Conflict around ideas, Commit to decisions, hold one another Accountable and focus on achieving collective Results. Individual members will learn about their own personality styles and those of their team members – based on the Everything DiSC model – and how their styles contribute to the overall success of the team. It helps them make better, faster, decisions, taps into the skills and opinions of all members, avoids wasting time and energy on irrelevant issues, creates a competitive advantage and makes working together fun.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
- Make better, faster decisions
- Tap into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoid wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoid wasting time on the wrong issues
- Create buy in by avoiding reiteration of the same topics
- Create a competitive advantage
- Enjoy being part of a cohesive team!
- Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions – full, adaptive version of Everything DiSC, team survey, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards and activities
- Research: Podcasts, online resources and a report