This product was created to harness the power of The Five Behaviors across the entire organization, the goal being to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration. The Five Behaviors: Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. This program is designed to work specifically for individuals who may not be part of the same team.
The Five Behaviors™ Model
Below is a brief summary of The Five Behaviors of personal development.
- Trust One Another
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, it forms a safe environment that creates and builds vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
With trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they feel heard and respected, and will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable
Once everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The ultimate goal is the achievement of results, unlocked through implementing the model’s principles of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, and Accountability.
- Enable a culture of teamwork by learners at all levels within the organization
- Understand, Internalize and Apply the powerful principles of the Five Behaviors model
- Create a common cultural language that can be used across the organization.
- A computer-adaptive, psychological assessment
- Personal Development Profile and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Half-day facilitation that includes activities, video, and a handout, plus two optional activities.