Emotional intelligence is a combination of multiple of our mental skills and abilities. These can help manage oneself as well allow one to successfully work with others. Before one goes about developing these skills further, it is essential to have an assessment of where one stands on these skills through a questionnaire.
Strengthscape’s Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire provides you with:
- An indicator of an individual’s personality traits
- The results collated on major dimensions
- An interpretation of the score with personalised comments
- An indicator of where you stand amongst the standardised scores
The EI Questionnaire helps create an individual profile in 4 global dimensions.
- Self Assertion: This dimension encompasses several traits that help people stand up for themselves in their social and professional lives. Believing in one’s own skills and potential has a great impact on a person’s ability to make decisions and take on challenges. This self-assurance facilitates interaction with others. Assertive people can share opinions and feelings, and they can stick up for their viewpoints.
- Intrapersonal Intelligence: This dimension mainly refers to the ability to adapt. Flexible and adaptable people always take specific contexts into account when expressing themselves, and they can easily change the way they do things. They are also aware of who they are and what they want. Their self-awareness helps them master their emotions and behavior, and they can also understand what drives them forward.
- Leadership: This dimension measures the ability to gather people together to work on a project or pursue an idea. To inspire enthusiasm, a leader must be able to identify the feelings and intentions of his team. Empathy is an important asset when it comes to influencing others in a positive manner and resolving conflict. Leaders must listen carefully to others, be insightful, and think clearly.
- Personal Development: This dimension sheds light on an individual’s perception of self and the surrounding environment. Personal development takes root from how people view themselves and how optimistic they are about the future. These attitudes help people can feel good about themselves and their relationships. Failure is not considered to be an obstacle, but is instead a temporary phase that leads people to bounce back and grow stronger.
Each of the dimensions are derived from multiple factors whose strengths are determined by the Questionnaire
The results for each factor are presented on a graph:
Principal results (score out of 10)
Each factor is defined in some detail, and personalised comments help provide a perspective to the individual. Strengths are highlighted too.
Finally, there is an indicator of where the individual’s score lies vis-a-vis the standard. Typically the standard is built over a period of time by taking into account the questionnaire responses from thousands of individuals.
In summary, the Strengthscape Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire can provide you with all the answers you need on your Emotional Intelligence abilities and strengths.Download Sample Report here