This learning experience prepares individuals for success in teams. This requires individuals to Trust each other, engage in conflict around ideas, Commit to decisions, hold one another Accountable and focus on achieving collective Results. Individual members will learn about their own personality styles and those of their team members – based on the Everything DiSC model – and how their styles contribute to the overall success of the team. It helps them make better, faster, decisions, taps into the skills and opinions of all members, avoid wasting time and energy on irrelevant issues, creates a competitive advantage, and makes working together fun.
What does this program do?
The program helps teams understand how they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. Individual team members will learn about their own personality style and the styles of their team members—based on the Everything DiSC® model—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Learning modules: 7 modules for facilitator outlines with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions – full, adaptive version of Everything DiSC, team survey, and team culture
- Individual Profiles,
- Team Progress Reports, and
- One-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards, and activities
- Research: Podcasts, online resources, and a report