Everything DiSC Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience, it teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. Everything DiSC Agile EQ facilitation kit creates an agile approach to workplace interactions and helps them to navigate outside their comfort zones and empowers them to meet the demands of any situation. The outcome is focused on creating an emotionally intelligent workforce that can support a thriving agile culture. Merging facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools creates a personalized learning experience to help participants discover their DiSC style, understand their EQ strengths, recognize their EQ potential, and commit to customized strategies for building agility.
WHAT’S IN THE EVERYTHING DiSC® AGILE EQ FACILITATION KIT?
- Learning Modules: This half-day facilitation is composed of three modules (varying from 60-100 minutes), including fully-scripted facilitation, engaging activities, and an Agile EQ-focused video.
- Module 1: Discover Your Mindsets. Participants discover their DiSC style and learn about the Agile EQ mindsets that come naturally to them. 60 minutes.
- Module 2: Recognize and Value Other Mindsets. Participants deepen their understanding of all the Agile EQ mindsets and recognize the value of shifting to less comfortable mindsets. 85-100 minutes.
- Module 3: Act to Become Agile Participants, explore anticipated difficulties in stretching to new mindsets and create an action plan for becoming more agile. 60 minutes.
- Video clips: These are easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint® presentation (with embedded video)
- Video with English Subtitles (MP4 & WMV files)
- Facilitator’s Guide (customizable), and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe.
- PowerPoint® Presentation with embedded video (customizable)
- Participant handout (customizable)
- Agile EQ Map & DiSC Poster (DiSC map with mindset definitions)
- Templates and images
- User Guide
- Online Resources: Includes access to online resources, including an FAQ and Sample Profile research report conducted on the reliability and validity of the Everything DiSC® assessment, a video viewing guide
- Sample of the Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile
- Supplement for Facilitators and
- Comparison Report.