Everything DiSC Management facilitation kit offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role-whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager.
This is a personalized learning experience to teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people. A complete program of classroom training, and online pre-work and follow-up, it focuses learning in five key areas:
- Understanding DiSC® styles
- Directing and delegating
- Creating a motivating environment
- Developing others with different styles
- Identifying strategies for working more effectively with managers.
While gaining more in-depth knowledge about themselves, participants also learn about their direct reports, their own managers by using the DiSC model. They learn how their management styles influence their approach to decision-making, time management and problem solving. This program offers concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their team members and peers, to get the best results from their people.
WHAT’S IN THE EVERYTHING DiSC MANAGEMANT FACILITATION KIT?
- Six 60-minute modules, including fully-scripted facilitation dialogue to use with engaging activities and workplace-focused video.
- Modules 1 and 2: Introduction to Your Management Style Explores how DiSC preferences and priorities influence management style—including decision making and problem solving—and how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues. 60 minutes each.
- Module 3: Directing and Delegating Large and small group activities, along with video and worksheets, help participants identify their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating, learn to use people-reading techniques to determine the DiSC styles of those they manage, and craft action plans for adapting their behavior to more effectively manage people with various styles. 60 minutes.
- Module 4: Creating a Motivating Environment Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated and develop fresh insight into what it takes to create an environment where it’s easy for people to find their own natural motivation. 60 minutes.
- Module 5: Developing Others Focuses on the often overlooked—but essential—role of managers: supporting the long-term professional growth and development of employees by providing resources and opportunities that capitalize on each individual’s potential. 60 minutes.
- Module 6: Working with Your Manager Identifies successful approaches to managing up—as a direct report, working effectively with different DiSC style managers, to advocate and get buy-in, influence and communicate, and navigate through conflict. 60 minutes.
- Video clips – These are easily customizable. Switch out video clips. Modify the PowerPoint presentation (with embedded video), Leader’s Guide, and handouts. Add or delete sections to fit any timeframe
- Sample Everything DiSC Management Profile
- Everything DiSC Management Interaction Guide (for up to 24 participants)
- Leader’s Guide in MS Word (customizable)
- PowerPoint with embedded video (customizable)
- Stand-alone, menu-driven video
- Participant handouts in MS Word (customizable)
- Templates and images
- Resources and research