This product was created to harness the power of The Five Behaviors across the entire organization, the goal being to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration. The Five Behaviors Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. This program is designed to work specifically for individuals who may not be part of the same team.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Five Behaviors Personal Development Facilitation Kit provides you with everything you need to bring this solution to any organization and facilitate it successfully. This robust learning experience can be easily customized.
These interactive, instructor-led training modules are designed for virtual or physical classrooms, and customizable to fit your team’s goals. (Times listed for each module are approximate.)
- Module 1: You and The Five Behaviors – 15 minutes
- Module 2: Building Trust – 45 minutes
- Module 3: Mastering conflict – 40 minutes
- Module 4: Achieving Commitment – 35 minutes
- Module 5: Embracing Accountability – 50 minutes
- Module 6: Focusing on Results – 20 minutes
- Module 7: Summary and Action – 15 minutes
- Conflict Behaviors – 30 minutes
Using Your Results Motivators – 30 minutes
Inside you’ll find a USB drive with the following:
- Facilitator’s Guide in MS Word
- Scripted sessions
- Experiential activities
- Participant handout
- Audio files and videos for facilitator reference
- PowerPoint slides with videos featuring Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. Presentations in the form of unlocked, customizable PowerPoint® slides and Word documents—to build a custom program easily. Learners will walk away with new tools and an action plan that they can immediately apply to their daily interactions and continue to use beyond the program.
- Sample reports helping facilitators prepare for team sessions.
- Fully scripted half-day facilitation with engaging activities and video (featuring Patrick Lencioni) that showcases real work situations.
- Supporting materials for adapting the facilitation content for the virtual classroom.