An EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center) Account allows a team leader to quickly provide online DiSC profile assessments to teams, as well as clients. For clients that need a lot of customized profiles or who want to offer a lot of DiSC profiles over time, an EPIC Credit Account can be especially helpful. With the aid of this user-friendly web system, clients can alter reports bearing the logos of their organizations and directly manage the creation of new profiles.
Strengthscape’s Webinar on the EPIC Sub Account provides a team leader with a detailed and comprehensive understanding on the EPIC Sub Account, and the benefits it yields for leaders and organizations. This webinar provides a step-by-step procedure of how you can access and manage your EPIC Account.
Strengthscape’s Webinar on the EPIC Sub Account aims to explore the advantages of having an EPIC Account for leaders and their organizations. This webinar will also help you understand the benefits of the EPIC branding for sub-account holders. Not only will you be able to learn how to issue access codes to create individual reports, but also how to unassign access codes. This webinar will assist you in tracking completed reports and creating follow up reports.
The EPIC Sub Account will offer you total control over your team’s DiSC experience as the team leader. Access to a variety of tools will enable you to fully manage every aspect of your team’s experience while assisting them in getting the most out of their evaluations.
The advantages of having an EPIC Sub Account are as follows:
- The account contains all DiSC profiles, Group Reports, and complimentary Comparison Reports. Using EPIC’s folders and subfolders, a team leader can arrange your reports according to the division, department, training date, or any other aspect you think significant
- Any report produced by EPIC can be viewed, printed, or emailed. Who is permitted to review reports is decided by the team leader
- Group participants can finish their online individual exams, and then facilitator and group reports can be produced
- Each report’s cover and respondent splash page can display your organization’s name and contact details. When emailing access codes, personalized notes can be included
- A sub-account for the EPIC (Electronic Profile Information Center) is ideal for businesses that use 25 or more DiSC reports annually
Strengthscape’s Webinar on the EPIC Sub Account provides a step-by-step walkthrough to help the team leader access and manage the EPIC Sub Accounts. The features and benefits of having an EPIC Sub Account are discussed in detail.