Blockchain technology is advancing quickly and does not appear to be slowing down. Many things that looked inconceivable in the last few decades—like excessive transaction costs, double spending, net fraud, recovering lost data, etc.—turned out to be true. But because of blockchain technology, all of this may now be avoided.
Blockchain is valuable because it enables quick, secure data sharing between parties without requiring any one party to be in charge of data security or transaction facilitation. Blockchain is useful for business transactions between entities. Permissioned users using distributed ledger technology can access the same data concurrently, enhancing efficiency, fostering trust, and reducing friction. Blockchain additionally enables solutions to quickly grow and scale, and many may be modified to carry out various activities across different industries.
Blockchain technology for business offers these advantages:
- Consensus: Shared ledgers are only updated after the transaction has been approved by all pertinent parties
- Replication: Upon approval, a block—the record of an event—is instantly created across all participants’ ledgers in that channel. A single “trusted reality” of the transactions is seen and shared by each network partner
- Immutability: As more blocks can only be added, not withdrawn, there is always a record of every transaction, fostering greater stakeholder trust
- Security: Blocks can only be created and accessed by authorized entities. Access authorization is only given to reliable partners
A new breakthrough in the field of learning and development is the blended learning approach. It ensures that the main aspects of blockchain technology are understood well.
In Strengthscape’s Ethereum vs Hyperledger Webinar, we will share our insights on:
- What is Blockchain?
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Hyperledger?
- Key features of Ethereum
- Key features of Hyperledger
- Difference between Ethereum and Hyperledger
Why Should You Attend?
- The most popular development platforms for blockchain-based apps are Ethereum and Hyperledger
- These platforms are distinguished as blockchain technology thanks to features like Smart Contracts, DApps, and DAO
- Ethereum and Hyperledger are developing quickly and making it possible for companies to create innovative solutions for less money
- This webinar will serve as a starting point for understanding the key characteristics and variations between the Hyperledger and Ethereum platforms
Who Should Attend?
- Graduates & Post Graduates in Commerce, Engineering, Business Administration, Science
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operations Head in Businesses
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- People who are enthusiastic to explore new technology
Blockchain technology is assisting in the transformation of business in a variety of global industries. Increased trust reduces duplication of work, which increases efficiency. The supply chain, food distribution, financial services, government, retail, and more industries are being transformed by blockchain.