Those who don’t manage their money will always work for those who do- Dave Ramsey
It is impossible to deny the importance of “money” in our life. Everything, whether it be a luxury or a basic need, costs money. Depending on how well we handle it, it influences our lifestyle choices, and it also determines whether we feel stressed or relieved.
The adage that you will work till the day you die if you don’t figure out how to make money while you sleep is true. The main source of difficulty is the reality that most people earn money but still fall short of their needs. One’s risk of suffering personal financial problems decreases because of being better able to plan for specific financial challenges.
Because of everyday concerns like student loans, mortgages, credit cards, investments, and health insurance, today’s culture places a high value on financial literacy.
Strengthscape’s Webinar “Finance for Non finance 101” is intended to provide basic investing advice to anyone without a background in finance or to anyone who needs a little help understanding finance.
We think you can achieve your financial objectives without having a degree in finance. Simply put, financial literacy is the capacity to comprehend how money functions, including how it is created, managed, invested, and expanded.
This webinar will walk you through a few investing alternatives, from fundamental fixed-term deposits to equity investments, improving your financial literacy and removing the risk of ignorance.
Why should you attend?
- To get knowledge of general finance and its operation
- Discover some potential investment opportunities
- To improve your comprehension of the fundamentals of finance
Benefits of Financial Literacy
Learning about finances is a skill that has many benefits and can increase people’s standards of living by boosting their financial security.
The variety of advantages of having financial literacy are listed below:
- The capacity to make wiser financial choices
- Effective debt and money management
- More prepared to achieve financial objectives
- Lowering costs through improved regulation
- Less anxiety and stress related to money
- A rise in moral consciousness when making decisions on investments, loans, insurance, and credit card
- Creating a planned budget with efficiency
Who should attend?
- Any working professional
- Salaried employees
- Women professionals
- Anyone with a non-finance background and from a finance background wanting to get some value addition
Being financially educated is a crucial life skill that can promote the achievement of financial objectives, provide financial stability, and lessen anxiety.