MULTIMEDIA PLATFORM FOR LEARNERS- A DIGITALIZED ACCESS
As there has been a sharp increase in the context of global digitalization, the students and learners are now very prone to the concept of e-learning. The e-learning and online course monitoring tools make it easier to leverage the power of the multimedia platform. Along with graphics and illustrations, the custom e-learning courses also include music, narration, videos, and screencast tutorials.
There has been a tremendous shift in the learning pattern and more and more learners are now embracing audio and video e-learning for the purpose. Learners are now more engaged with audio, podcasts, videos, and other multimedia assets for gaining knowledge.
Some advantages of multimedia learning are the following:
- The learners tend to interact more through a digitalized learning process than the conventional learning process.
- This mode of learning tends to grasp the attention much easier than the conventional model. This increases the enthusiasm among the learners to learn more.
- The audiences tend to focus more on the subject and thus, they prefer the topics more through audio and video e-learning.
- This technique gives freedom in the hands of the learners. This enables them to access the chapters or the lectures from anywhere and at any time and from any device.
The advantages of device-friendly platforms offered by the multimedia learning concept:
Multimedia learning offers a device-friendly platform that gives power to the hands of the learners. This support helps the learners a great deal including:
- Provision of flexibility to the learners – Gadgets like mobiles, tablets, and laptops enable learners to access study materials anytime and from anywhere. This eliminates their confinement to the classrooms.
- Collaborative learning – Here, learners can collaborate on an online chat platform. They can share, access, and discuss the audio and video e-learning materials and mutually benefit from them.
- Higher completion rates and effective retention – The content presented in the device platforms is chunk-sized and concise. Immense flexibility is offered to the learners by the bite-sized content in device learning. This enables learners to complete courses faster than through the conventional modes.
- Enhanced engagement – As per current research, there is a higher rate of engagement when using portable devices.
- Performance support – Learners receive various modes of learning that are unobtrusive which creates a learning habit that would bring in a higher quality of performance result. When the learners become capable enough to reach out and retrieve their just-in-time information easily, their learning experience becomes better.
- Provision of a learning path – Device-based reminders, organizers, and updates on the courses help learners to resume their course easily. The learning path thus established through audio and video e-learning is more continuous and personalized.
The use of audio and video e-learning along with suitable instructional methods and solid content helps largely in influencing the learning procedures. Thus, this advanced digital technique profits the learners with better end results and productive experiences.
Contact us if you are interested in an eLearning training program that is tailored to the needs of your organization or team.