Sr. Instructional Designer
Delivery & Operations (DevOps)
General Manager – Delivery & Operations
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Job Role
Create, review, and update customized and curated content for learning and development across industries and enable Strengthscape’s training and coaching offering.
- Conceptualize, design and develop training content for Instructor Led Training Programs across an assortment of behavioral competencies for clients’ projects across the world.
- Develop presales brochures and training plans for enabling sales team to acquire new clients and projects
Training & Development (T&D)
- Engage with clients to analyze learning needs and pain areas
- Design both short-term and long-term learning journeys and blended modules for the client
- Write winning client proposals. This is achieved by writing design documents and customized session plans that helps to meet client’s learning requirement
- Conceptualize and develop high quality learning content (ILT facilitation kits and storyboard) to support training and development
- Design and administer surveys and assessments for OD projects
- Construct innovative and well-researched learning models and processes on various knowledge and skill development topics that can be branded as Strengthscape
- Review and refine existing content for certifications and training
- Manage components of T&D projects and support the project teams to achieve project objectives within agreed timeframes
- Create training pages to be hosted on Strengthscape’s website
- Deliver webinars for Strengthscape on various learning topics
- Manage and deliver customized learning projects for Strengthscape clients within project timeframe
- Collaborate with the internal team of account managers and Strengthscape Authorized Trainers to deliver customized learning projects
- Build creative marketing collaterals for Strengthscape and its clients
- Build Strengthscape content offering as a business line
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Master’s in psychology with specialization in Organization Behavior preferred
- Certified in Instructional Design
Number of Years of Experience & Required Specialized Knowledge
Minimum 3 years of experience in creating learning content for corporate learning needs. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially PPT skills) is crucial. Prior knowledge and experience of Instructional Design principles, writing effective learning objectives, creating training session plans is preferable. Exceptional language skills (both written and verbal), creative mindset, inclination for research, analytical skills and design skills is important for this role.
The candidate must be fluent in English (both spoken, vocabulary and writing), high on interpersonal skills, must be organized and planned, should show drive and high level of energy, have an inclination for client interaction and understanding the need, flexible and must have attention to detail.