Organizations are striving to achieve maximum customer loyalty during this challenging business environment. Building a customer centric company is hard within the better of circumstance but becomes that much more challenging during economic slowdown. Companies need to build a culture of customer centricity which in turn drives loyalty, this helps them to return with new ways and thinking and working on feet.
Organizations should very clearly articulate
- Who are their customers?
- How does the brand appeal to the customers?
- Is their organization really a customer centric organization?
- What significant cultural changes need to be ensured to make customer focus a mindset?
Customer experience training is crucial to any organization that works with people. Not only does each interaction between employee and customer affect the number of consumers retained, but employees with effective customer service skills feel a greater sense useful and commitment to their job. These skills make a positive impression within the minds of current and future customers.
It’s not possible to push customer service to the side and expect customers to be happy. People are more connected than ever, which means they’re constantly sharing their experiences, including particularly poor and negative interactions.
Lately it has become vital to specialize in developing a robust customer service department with well-trained, dedicated agents who have the tools to provide exceptional customer service. Providing top-notch support is directly associated with customer retention and loyalty, also as increasing overall customer satisfaction. Delighted customers are an excellent thanks to guarantee ongoing revenue from them, also as for bringing in new customers.
However, all the focus on customer service will not yield any results unless the organization and all the people within it develop a customer centric mindset.
Customer centricity requires employees to keep the customer in mind in every action and decision. This requires a change in the mindset. Customer centricity training helps in achieving just that. It helps employees in recognizing the importance of having a customer centric culture and enables them with tools to build customer centricity. It isn’t one-off training, but an ongoing, continuous process of growth throughout the organization.
Consistently good service and offering proactive help, leads to a 32% increase within the likelihood for repurchase or product recommendation, consistent with CX Solutions. If the customer service representatives or anyone in the frontline directly interacting with customers are proactive and consistent, there’s higher probability of repurchases and building loyalty. Here may be a simple formula to elucidate this –
First time quality + Effective Customer Service = Satisfaction
Agents that undergo the proper training are confident, equipped to unravel problems, and that they act like your company’s negotiators:
- They weave through difficult demands
- Craft solutions to individual cases
- Convince customers that are close to cancel back to the fold
Here are a couple of suggested topics that need to be added within the customer centricity training
- Stages of Customer Focus – To know the four stages of customer focus journey – Customer-focused, Customer-driven, Customer-engaged, and Customer-inspired.
- Listening Skills – Listening carefully, knowing what inquiries to make and the way to ask questions. Once your team member knows the customer and their issues, they have to display empathy and work quickly toward resolution.
- High-Velocity Feedback -Getting constant feedback from customers about their experience and if any changes are required.
While a spread of elements create a successful business, customer focus and centricity is center stage. Every interaction the organization has with a customer (or potential customer) can affect the business’ bottom line. Often, customer centricity is what separates companies that thrive from people who fail. Therefore, it’s imperative that companies invest in quality customer centricity training programs.