BizComm – Communicate to Grow
Nowadays, more than ever before, organisations mandate sophisticated “executive” communication skills for professionals right from the initial days of their career. Right from day one, professionals are exposed to cross culture situations – communicating across borders through email, telephone and chat services. While running a customer service desk, opportunities for providing excellent service may be lost due to communication faux pas. Professionals can no longer undermine the importance of direct, precise and to-the–point
Our experience with multiple corporates indicates that communication skills is the number one development area for professionals in the early years of their corporate life. They need to learn the art of collaborative communication, wherein they can deliver simple and clear messages tactfully.
This is what would make the BIG DIFFERENCE!
- Do you find it difficult to articulate clearly and communicate effectively at work?
- Do you wish to provide gold standard customer service using the power of clear articulation?
- Do you want to increase your effectiveness while communicating across cultures?
- Do you struggle to engage the audience in your presentations?
- Do you find it challenging to collaborate with and influence your peers?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then BizComm is just for you!
BizComm prepares professionals to reset their priorities , spot areas of improvements and commit themselves to the communication revolution. It provides professionals a never- before learning opportunity to evaluate self and overcome shortcomings in the art of communication. The training sharpens written and verbal communication skills. It focuses on dramatic listening to engage multiple senses to touch the listener’s emotions.
BizComm is an experiential training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Based on best practices, BizComm connects different dimensions of communicating in a virtual world to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Learn to communicate effectively in different situations.
- Balance asking and telling skills to enhance conversational effectiveness.
- Provide gold standard customer service.
- Articulate ideas, opinions and perspective in an open, transparent and professional manner to build mutual trust and rapport.
- Sharpen skills for written and oral communication.
BizComm – Session Plan
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed.|
|Business English Test & Personal Listening Profile.||Understand current English and communication skills of the participant.|
|Maze of Assumptions||Importance of breaking assumptions and power of perception|
|Breaking barriers to Communication||Learn the art of meaning conversation|
|Strengthscape’s Star Communicator Model||Participants are introduced to the Strengthscape’s Star Communicator Model|
|Silent Communication||Discover the power of non- verbal communication|
|Active Listening||Inculcate behaviours of active listening|
|Power of questions||Learn the funnel technique in asking questions|
|Building trust and Rapport||High and low trust behaviours|
|Telephone Etiquette||Listing Do’s and Don’ts for Telephone Communication|
|Email Writing||Understanding different steps in Email writing and their importance|
|Start Stop Continue||Discussion based session to enhance learning experience|