Leadership Development – Engaging Employees and Building Winning Teams
Leadership is a quality that can create a powerful impact on the entire organization and its people. Though it is said that leaders are born, it is quite interesting to know that all leadership skills can be developed.
Strong and effective leaders inspire success and are the glue that holds an organization and its teams together. Hence, it is fundamental for all businesses to have effective leaders to set realistic goals, inspire others and drive the organization to success. Leadership development is a frequent practice in succession planning that aims to create high-calibre leaders to govern senior positions.
Strengthscape’s Leadership Development – Engaging Employees and Building Winning Teams training program caters to your need for skills to develop into an effective leader
- Do you want to become an effective leader?
- Do you struggle with being bold in your ideas and vision?
- Do you want to a leader who inspires others?
- Do you want to gain employee commitment towards organizational goals?
- Do you want to achieve organizational objectives through strategic planning and alignment?
- Do you want to lead a culture that attracts and retains top-notch talent?
- Do you want to foster a positive nurturing corporate culture where learning is embraced by every member of the organization?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of these, then Leadership Development – Engaging Employees and Building Winning Teams is just for you.
Participants will gain in-depth knowledge of various business functions and build foundational skills, examine new techniques for driving results, formulating a holistic approach to identifying problems, finding solutions and adapting to change, developing strategic skills for effective decision-making and expanding the capacity to lead cross-functional initiatives.
Strengthscape’s Leadership Development – Engaging Employees and Building Winning Teams is an immensely practical and hands-on training that is designed to inspire, engage, and help potential leaders through experiential activities workbook exercises, group problem-solving tasks and the like. With a plan of action in hand for taking the key learnings from the workshop back to the workplace, individuals will be prepared to implement these practices effectively in the workplace.
- Develop strategies and competencies for continuous learning which includes self-awareness, reflective thinking, and developmental relationships.
- Change the way leaders think about problems or issues and in habits or behaviours.
- Accomplish organizational goals more successfully.
- Learn the basic functions of leading and managing so that the participants become well equipped to lead
- Create a work climate that supports staff motivation
|Session Name||Brief Overview|
|Introductions||Participants are introduced to the entire structure of the course and their commitment reaffirmed|
|Leadership Overview||Understanding leading and managing practices, create a shared vision, introduce the challenge model|
|Scan||Analyse stakeholder interests and concerns, distinguish between challenges and problems|
|Focus||Create a strategic focus towards organizational priorities|
|Focus and plan||Develop measurable SMART goals, apply a monitoring and evaluation framework, set priorities using the Priority Matrix|
|Align & Mobilize and Organize||Introduce aligning and mobilizing, develop an action plan, mobilize stakeholders to commit resources, prepare monitoring and evaluation plans, make effective requests and reduce complaints|
|Align & Mobilize and Implement||Gain commitment and motivation, along with compliance, coach to support others, understand roles in teamwork|
|Inspire||Inspire and coach through breakdowns|