Everything DiSC Sales Profile puts the power of the dynamic Everything DiSC model into the hands of salespeople and provides a dynamic tool for learning how to create customer-centric interactions that deliver improved results. This learning experience is focused mainly on salespeople – understanding their DiSC styles, recognizing and understanding customer buying styles, adapting one’s sales style to the customer’s buying style, and how to adapt one’s DiSC style to the customer’s needs.
- Discover their own DiSC® style: recognize the priorities, personal strengths, and challenges that shape their sales interactions with others
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among DiSC buying styles, learn to recognize the behaviors unique to each style, and identify new ways to find common ground with all types of customers
- Create a plan of action to get more out of the sales process, and deliver better bottom-line results
Everything DiSC Sales Profile
- A research-validated, online assessment. This 23-page sales-specific profile report helps salespeople understand their own DiSC sales style, learn how to read the styles of their customers, and provides useful insight for creating a specific action plan to make the sales process more effective and successful.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation reports (sold separately).
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
Examines the DiSC culture of a group, exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each style, its influence on decision making and risk-taking, and its effect on group members individually—based on different DiSC styles. Sold separately.
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.