The ED Work of Leaders is a personalized learning classroom experience that brings together the best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations; the work of prominent scholars and more than four years of additional research and development. Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. This all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management). The objective is to provide participants with an actionable path to make them more effective leaders, with one unified model of leadership – Vision, Alignment, and Execution. It helps leaders understand how their leadership styles and tendencies influence their effectiveness in leadership situations.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
- Research-validated, online assessment. 23-page leader-specific profile report provides detailed context-specific feedback based on the three-step Vision, Alignment, and Execution Model and the three drivers associated with each step. Strong visuals and illustrations, including 18 behavioral continua, delve deep into what steps leaders can take to increase the behaviors linked to the essential best practices of leadership.
- Easily customizable. Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
Ideal for individual coaching or small group work. Insightful and robust 10-page research-validated reports can be created for any two participants—even people who have taken different Everything DiSC® profiles, such as a Manager and a direct report who completed Everything DiSC® Workplace. Reports illustrate their similarities and differences, potential roadblocks in working together, and practical tips for improving working relationships between colleagues. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Team View
An at-a-glance view of an unlimited number of respondents and their individual Everything DiSC maps. Unlimited access to all Everything DiSC profiles.
Everything DiSC® Group Culture Report
What leadership practices come naturally to your group? Designed exclusively for use with the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile, the Work of Leaders Group Report brings together individual data to give participants a composite overview of the team. The graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore their overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success. Sold separately.
Learners gain unlimited access to MyEverythingDiSC, the mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that provides on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.