Artificial intelligence has become the next big thing in the world especially observed in the prospects for employment that can be earned through certified learning in one course from the online artificial intelligence course list. There are several approaches to initiate learning about artificial intelligence that has been made possible through the provision of massive open online courses.
Artificial Intelligence Course list
Some of the renowned providers include names such EdX, Coursera and Udemy and their capabilities extend beyond that of an informative video or article on artificial intelligence. An individual could browse through the artificial intelligence course list provided by these services and select one based on the availability of time and commitment. This article presents a list of AI course that could be the next big step towards an individual’s success.
Machine learning intro:
Udacity provides a training course with duration of 10-11 weeks and is a promising avenue to obtain an impression of data collection through machine learning systems and data processing for obtaining relevant information. The course is a well recognized name on artificial intelligence course list and would enable individuals to develop a comprehensive understanding of grouping, machine language algorithms, and choice trees, factual ideas pertaining to AI, SVMs and Python.
- Deep learning: The course facilitated by Google aims at developing fundamental knowledge of participants regarding machine language and measurements, analytics and straight variable based math. The course is not considered suitable for beginners as it requires participants to have a prior background in Python programming. Some of the other highlights of the online AI course include convolutional networks, deep neural networks as well as opportunities for comprehensive learning of the models for texts and sequences.
- Andrew Ng’s Machine Learning: The course is administered over the duration of 11-12 weeks by Andrew Ng who currently serves as an Associate Professor at Stanford University. The primary highlights of the course refer to Naive Bayes, linear and logistic regression, unmonitored learning and regularization. The primary requirements for enrolling in this course include a basic understanding of software engineering, probability and linear algebra.
- AI: Principles and Techniques: This course is provided specifically by Stanford and it provides free training on the approaches in which AI leverages mathematical tools for resolution of complex issues such as facial and speech recognition, machine interpretation etc. Some of the essential highlights that participants would be able to find in this course from the artificial intelligence course list are heuristics, tree search, Markov decision procedures, rationale, and machine learning ideas, Bayesian systems and constraint satisfaction issues.
- Learning from Data: Known as EdX’s approach towards Introductory Machine learning, this course would be associated with training of participants in the basics of calculations, uses of machine learning and hypothetical standards. The course duration is estimated to be 10-11 weeks alongside the requirement of 10-20 hours every week.
- AI for Robotics: The course is provided by Udacity and deals comprehensively with discussions on robotics programming approaches followed by Google and Stanford and is considered as a part of the Deep Learning Nanodegree Foundation course. Participants are required to depict promising conceptual knowledge of the aspects such as programming experience, Python and mathematical concepts such as probability and linear algebra. The notable highlights of the course include references to the discussion on PID control, localization, SLAM and Kalman and Particle channels.
Therefore, the opportunities for having a prolific career in the domain of AI-related services could be improved further with a certification in one from the online Artificial intelligence course list.